1. Securely take away the headliner canvas by very first removing any brackets, handles and trims that might be keeping it in put. Warning have to be taken as these areas can be brittle above time, primarily if the roof lining is harmed, probabilities are, these spots have also been uncovered to comparable deterioration. Use suitable applications to dismantle the environment.
2.At the time eliminated, place all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised method. Very last point you want is a missing screw.
3.Safely peel off the substance and brush off all the previous glue from the canvas. You will need a good deal of elbow grease and absolutely healthy in your everyday work out accomplishing this element.
4. At the time the glue has been taken off, it is time to utilize the glue on the canvas.
5. Gently roll about the new headlining substance portion by part and utilizing your other hand to pave the spot for a easy complete. Vehicles with certain attachments to the roof, like a DVD unit and so on, need to have the holes carved out.
6. Once you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the motor vehicle roof and stabilising the space working with the brackets, screws and so on gathered from phase 2.
7. Give the roof lining a light clean and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and permit it to dry overnight.