- Production from July 2022 to February 2023
- Automatic transmission
- New wheels: 19″/20″ with your choice of regular sport or track-focused tires
- M bucket seats standard, with upgraded racing bucket seats optional
- Introducing special new M headlights as an option
- Lots of carbon bits
- Alcantara steering wheel
M3 CS: production July 2023 – February 2024, steptronic, standard bucket seats, also lots of carbon things as standard. No power numbers yet.
CS and CSL will get new exclusive M headlights (optional for the M4, standard for the M3).
Updated May 10, 2022
Latest M4 CSL closeup shots, including a debut version under cover!
– First uncovered look at the carbon fiber diffuser.
– CSL logo can be seen on carbon fiber bucket seats, center console, front spoiler lip.
– Carbon fiber center console
– 19″ wheels front and 20″ wheels rear.
– Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2: 275/35/19 front and 285/30/20 rear
Updated May 10, 2022
Official Video: WE ARE M – The M4 CSL – True greatness can’t hide for long.
Updated May 4, 2022
M4 CSL teased by BMW M, revealing OLED tail lights
Updated April 16, 2022
Video of M4 CSL testing on the Nurburgring.
Updated March 2, 2022
Here’s the closest look yet at M4 CSL’s duckbill trunk, front bumper, lip, rear bumper and diffuser.
New M4 CSL closeup pics and first look at the CSL seats / interior. The carbon fiber bucket seats feature even more carbon fiber than the standard CF buckets. And we can now see a large CSL plaque to provide some eye candy for the space opened up by the rear seat delete.
Black & White M4 CSL hitting up the Nurburgring today.
Latest M4 CSL spy video from the Nurburgring.
Updated with latest spy pics showing the M4 CSL’s unique tail lights.
Clearest shots yet of the exclusive M4 CSL grille and aero parts.
Updated August 26 with first look at exclusive CSL kidney grilles and exclusive M headlights:
According to our future models info, production may start July 2022 for a very short production run.
Two separate test cars are seen here and an insider source indicates that their plate numbers point to them being CSL prototypes.
Updated May 18, 2021
Updated April 15, 2021
Added video of M4 CSL looking fast and sounding mean on the Nurburgring!
Updated April 14, 2021
M4 CSL has been spotted in Frozen Portimao Blue.