Table of Contents
- To start with in phase head-up screen conventional on GLX
- One of a kind 360-diploma Round View Check exclusive in section
- Auto obtainable in GL and GLX specification amounts
The all-new Suzuki Baleno is heading to South African sellers shortly after its world launch with anything that luxury hatchback clients could check with for, and additional.
Suzuki Auto South Africa will introduce four designs of the all-new Baleno, with a substantial stage of safety and luxury in all designs and the possibility of manual or automatic transmissions in equally specification degrees.
Very best-in-course requirements
The Suzuki Baleno has normally been 1 of the ideal-specified vehicles in its class, each in conditions of luxurious features and its provider system and mechanical guarantee terms.
For the all-new design, Suzuki has included even a lot more requirements to equally the GL and GLX selection, making it the uncontested luxury leader in its section.
In the Suzuki Baleno GL guide and automated variations, the next requirements are added as standard:
- 7” Touchscreen infotainment system
- Smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Reverse camera with rear park sensors
- 3 x USB ports (1 x entrance, 2 x rear like USB Sort-C)
- Automated local climate manage with rear air vents
- Cruise handle
- Leather-based covered steering wheel with audio controls
- Remote central locking
- Electrically adjustable and foldable side mirrors
- Halogen projector headlamps
- LED entrance fog lamps
- 12V accent socket
Protection and safety in the GL specification amount are also pretty perfectly taken care of with Abs, EBD, twin front airbags, electronic steadiness programme (ESP), ISOFIX boy or girl seat anchors and an alarm and immobiliser as normal.
In the Suzuki Baleno GLX, the range of luxuries is boosted to a degree formerly unheard of in this segment. It involves:
- Electronic head-up screen
- Total 360-diploma see digital camera showcasing four exterior cameras
- 9” Touchscreen infotainment procedure
- Sensible car or truck alerts and connectivity with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Computerized LED Projector headlights
- LED daytime working lights
- 2” full-colour auto info exhibit in the instrument cluster
- Keyless entry with a Start/End button
- Interior footwell and puddle light illumination
- Routinely dimming rear-view mirror
- Polished 16” alloy wheels.
Suzuki will also strengthen the safety attributes with the addition of curtain and aspect airbags for a whole of six airbags.
Extra ability – 1.5 litre VVT engine
Aside from the additional luxuries, Suzuki has also changed the 1.4 litre petrol engine of the past-technology Baleno with its popular and potent K15B petrol motor.
This motor, which is also used in the Suzuki-built Toyota Starlet, Urban Cruiser and Rumion, delivers a sprightly 77 kW at 6 000 rpm and 138 Nm of torque at 4 400 rpm.
Although these electric power figures are remarkable by their possess accord, it is really worth noting that Suzuki engineers have shaved off a considerable quantity of bodyweight many thanks to the use of extra large-tensile steel to bring the overall car or truck fat to 955 kg. This offers the Baleno a most effective-in-course ability-to-pounds ratio of 81 kW per tonne.
Set differently, the Baleno weights on typical 10% significantly less than its competitors and has an common 30% larger electric power-to-body weight ratio. This, of course, aids both efficiency and fuel consumption.
The Baleno has an regular gas intake score of 5.4l/100km for the guide transmission designs and 5.7l/100km in the computerized transmission types.
In fantastic hands
Every single new Baleno will be marketed with Suzuki’s common 5-calendar year / 200 000 km advertising mechanical guarantee. This features endless roadside assistance for the exact same interval.
Pricing involves a 4-year / 60 000 km assistance system and an anti-corrosion warranty of 6 many years and endless kilometres.
The Baleno has a 15 000 km services interval.
Baleno 1.5 GL MT – R225 900 incl. VAT
Baleno 1.5 GL AT – R245 900 incl. VAT
Baleno 1.5 GLX MT – R275 900 incl. VAT
Baleno 1.5 GLX AT – R295 900 incl. VAT
* Extra specifics on the Suzuki Baleno selection and its technological specs will be published on 7 June 2022